From an early age, Entisar was motivated by the unique opportunity the law offers to help people and families through times of struggle.
She approaches her practice with a deep understanding of the legal system and the desire and patience to truly understand people’s circumstances with an open and non-judgmental mind. Her communication skills and collaborative nature helps her find a constructive way forward when challenges arise.
As an Arabic-speaking Yemeni Canadian immigrant, she sees her role as going beyond identifying and solving legal problems; she must also translate legal challenges through a culturally sensitive lens.
Outside the office, Entisar deeply values time spent with her family, especially her new nephews. She loves to travel and cook traditional Middle Eastern dishes.
- Call to Ontario Bar (2022)
- J.D., University of Windsor (2021)
- BMOS (Hons), University of Western Ontario (2016)
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Allyship – Seven Ways to Start the Transformation (Entisar Bukair)
- Changing Child Support – What was Contemplated? (Erin Reid & Entisar Bukair) (Secondary author)
- Vaccine Mandate Did Not Violate Privacy (Danielle A. Douek & Entisar Bukair) (Secondary author)
- The Show Must Go On… (Carolyn J. Lloyd & Entisar Bukair) (Secondary author)
Start your family law matter online nowClick here
Alternatively, if you have a quick enquiry, feel free to use the contact form below: