- Lisa Munro was selected by “Women’s Executive Network” as one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100
- Cynthia B. Kuehl, deputy practice group leader for the Firm’s Health Law Group, received the Lexpert Zenith Award celebrating Women in Law
- Yola Ventresca was recognized as a Lexpert Rising Star
- Alfonso Campos Reales was a recipient of the 20 Under 40 Award by London Magazine Inc.
- Lerners was the recipient of the “Excellence in Litigation Award” from Pro Bono Law Ontario
- Lerners was presented with a Certificate of Appreciation by the Canadian Latin American Association of London (CALA) for its outstanding support and lasting contribution to the mission of CALA, which includes the promotion of cultural identity and integration
- Laura Emmett was recognized as a Lexpert Rising Star
- Gillian Hnatiw was recognized as a “Litigation Lawyer to Watch” by Lexpert
- Lisa Munro received the Lexpert Zenith Award for Diversity and Inclusion
- From 2015-2016, Maia Bent served as the President of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Gillian Hnatiw was recognized as a Lexpert Rising Star
- Lisa Munro was selected by Diversity Journal as a recipient of its Women Worth Watching Award
- From 2014-2017, in partnership with the Women’s Law Association of Ontario, Lerners offered the Elizabeth Grace Emerging Leaders Award. The Award is named after Lerners Partner Elizabeth Grace, a well-respected advocate for survivors of sexual assault and abuse, and champion of advancing the position of women in law in Ontario. The Award aims to recognize practical, policy and/or academic law-related work, leadership and contributions in areas that advances the understanding of sexual and/or domestic violence and abuse, or otherwise advances the rights and interests of vulnerable persons who have suffered and/or are at risk of suffering such violence and abuse.
- Elizabeth Grace was named one of Canada’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers for her commitment to advocating on behalf of victims of sexual abuse, and was also the recipient of the Women’s Law Association of Ontario President’s Award
- Elizabeth Grace was the recipient of the Lexpert Zenith Award for Leading Women Lawyers
- Maia Bent received the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association Women’s Caucus Award
- Alfonso Campos Reales was the recipient of a Latin American Leadership Award, awarded by municipal (London), provincial and federal governments.
- Lucas Lung was recognized as a “Litigation Lawyer to Watch” by Lexpert