Lerners LLP is a proud member of the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN), which consists of a group of Canadian law firms that have agreed to work together to promote diversity and encourage a culture of inclusion in our firms and the broader legal profession. Diversity and inclusion are core values of LFDIN members. We believe that valuing and enhancing diversity and inclusion will help us attract and retain the best talent and better serve our clients’ needs in an evolving global marketplace. LFDIN members undertake to practice and advance diversity and inclusion by:
- Sharing ideas for the promotion of diversity and inclusion in connection with recruitment, retention and advancement within law firms;
- Working with Legal Leaders for Diversity and other general counsel, law departments, business leaders and professional associations in their efforts to advance diversity and inclusion;
- Supporting outreach programs in law schools and the broader community;
- Promoting thought leadership and constructive dialogue on issues of diversity and inclusion; and
- Continuously evaluating our efforts.