Jon is a business lawyer whose practice focuses on corporate law in various areas, such as incorporations, corporate reorganizations, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions. His adept communication skills and collaborative style make him highly equipped to offer tailored, sophisticated advice to business clientele, no matter the issue. He wants to help everyday people give life to their passion projects, which he believes is necessary for someone seeking to work with entrepreneurs. Jon delivers strong advice that takes a holistic view of clients’ business goals and legal needs.
Before law, Jon took a multidisciplinary approach to his studies, completing an Honours Bachelor of Health Sciences at the University of Western Ontario. He is enthusiastic about innovation and passionate about aiding those in his community. During his time in law school, he combined those two areas when he contributed to research to help mobilize local entrepreneurs during the personal protective equipment shortages.
Outside of work, Jon loves sports such as hockey, rugby, and golf. He also loves Tina, his Toyota FJ cruiser.
- Associate – Lerners LLP (2022)
- Articling Student – Lerners LLP (2021)
- Summer Law Student – Lerners LLP (2020)
- Call to Ontario Bar (2022)
- J.D., University of Windsor (2021)
- BHSc (Hons), University of Western Ontario (2017)
- Member of the Windsor Regional Hospital Research Ethics Board
- Law Society of Ontario