On October 17, 2018, the provincial and the federal government changed the legal landscape. The introduction of the legal consumption of cannabis in the country will have lasting effects on individuals and businesses in ways that are not immediately apparent to members of the public. Many individuals and businesses are still trying to discern what the legalization of cannabis means for them.
Lerners LLP able to provide clarity to its clients regarding this novel legal issue. Drawing on the wide-ranging expertise of its lawyers working in various legal fields, Lerners LLP provides clear answers and innovative solutions facing individuals and businesses that are coping with this new reality. Our team can provide insight and guidance on various legal issues including:
- Workplace Investigations;
- Workplace policies and rules;
- Consumption of Cannabis and the workplace;
- Consumption of cannabis on private property.
- Requests for accommodation and the Medical use of Cannabis;
- Health and Safety issues;
- Intellectual Property matters.
We would happy to provide you with the advice that you need to navigate this legal area.