Meet Andrew JohnsonBusiness Law Lawyer
I bring a pragmatic and creative approach when assisting my clients in expanding, strengthening, and protecting their businesses. Getting my clients the outcome they desire is always my first priority.
Andrew is enthusiastic about entrepreneurship. Practicing since 2017, Andrew understands the issues that can arise when operating a business. Prioritizing the outcomes his clients desire is just part of what makes him a well-respected lawyer in the London area.
Andrew knows running a company isn’t easy. His focus on expanding, strengthening, and protecting companies through advising them on all aspects of corporate law allows him to draft and negotiate agreements that not only get his clients the results they want, but the ones they deserve.
Client engagement is crucial in achieving the best results. Andrew is motivated to maintain a high-level of communication and transparency with his clients, so they are always in the know and can integrate their goals, concerns and values. When he’s not working, Andrew enjoys traveling, cooking (especially Italian food), and staying active through trail running, golf, skiing, tennis and cycling.
- Boys & Girls Club of London: Foundation Board Member & Executive
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Associate Lawyer – Lerners LLP (2022)
- Associate Lawyer – McKenzie Lake LLP (2020)
- Associate Lawyer – Siskinds LLP (2017)
- Articling Student – Siskinds LLP (2016)
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Ones to Watch, Franchise Law, Privacy and Data Security Law, and Technology Law
Insights from LERNx