When winning matters and the rules are complex there is no substitute for the advantage that comes from experience.
Class actions hold corporations and institutions accountable for their actions as well as their failure to act when it was their duty to do so. It is an opportunity for individuals to combine their voices and be heard on issues such as:
- Tainted food
- Defective medical devices
- Fraudulent financial practices
- Employment practices, and more
Your Path to Legal Clarity Starts Here
The experiences of our class action clients define our record of successful plaintiff cases. It is why we are consistently recommended and selected for class action lawsuits in Ontario. In fact, Lerners is one of the few firms in Ontario to actually conduct class action trials.
Lerners Plaintiff Class Actions Cases
- Updated March 8, 2021 Lerners LLP launches proposed class action against Aviva Insurance on behalf of hotels across Canada We have filed a proposed class action against Aviva
- Updated September 2, 2021 Lerners LLP class action against Aviva Insurance We have filed a class action against Aviva Insurance Company of Canada on behalf of Branches of