Meet Jessica TraceyBusiness Law Lawyer
"My clients can rely on me to navigate challenging legal issues and find strategic solutions in a practical, timely manner."
Jessica continuously strives to assist her clients by problem solving any challenges they have. She focuses on providing practical, and timely advice. Growing up playing competitive hockey, Jessica learned that the legal arena is very similar to sports. Achieving positive results takes dedication, commitment and precision. Jessica’s goal is to be an advisor her clients’ want on their team. They can trust her commitment to helping them solve their legal issues with the highest degree of professionalism and care.
Jessica played five seasons for the University of Waterloo’s Varsity Women’s Hockey Team and served as Assistant Captain. Jessica continued her passion of fitness by becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor, CanFit Pro Fitness Instructor and Reebok Cycling Instructor. Jessica also enjoys farming, golfing, and taking adventures in the Great Outdoors.
- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2021 to present)
- Solicitor and Counsel, BC Hydro, Vancouver BC (2018-2020)
- Secondment Student, Fasken Martineau LLP, Vancouver BC (2018)
- Articling Student, BC Hydro, Vancouver BC (2017-2018)
- Summer Legal Student, TransCanada, Calgary AB (2016)
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of Ontario
- Board member, Middlesex Community Living (2021)
- Admitted to Ontario Bar (2021)
- Admitted to British Columbia Bar (2018)
- Dual Juris Doctor, University of Windsor and University of Detroit Mercy Faculty of Law (2014-2017)
- Honours of Environment and Business, Co-op (BES), University of Waterloo (2008-2013)
Insights from LERNx