Our recognition in Chambers Canada
The 2022 Chambers Canada: Canada’s Leading Lawyers for Business Guide has recognized seven of our outstanding litigators as leading practitioners in their fields.
- Andrea Plumb: Healthcare – Contentious
- Anne Spafford : Healthcare – Contentious
- Cynthia Kuehl: Healthcare – Contentious
- Earl Cherniak Q.C.: Most in Demand Arbitrators
- Kevin Ross: Healthcare – Contentious
- Peter Kryworuk: Healthcare – Contentious
- Robert Bell: Litigation – Product Liability
Bryan Smith was also recognized as a leading practitioner in Family/Matrimonial – High Net Worth in the 2021 Chambers High Net-Worth Guide, which was released earlier this year.
The firm has also been commended as a leader in the area of Healthcare-Contentious, with praise for our “exceptional services and group of strong litigators”.
Each year, Chambers Canada publishes a guide to the leading lawyers and law firms in over 40 practice areas and specializations across Canada, compiled through peer and client research. Inclusion in the guide is based on legal ability, client service and business acumen.