- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2019)
- Articling Student, Lerners LLP (2018-2019)
- Head Supervisor, Community Legal Services (2017-2018)
- Litigation Practice Caseworker, Community Legal Services (2015-2018)
- Spencer Jones is an associate working in the Commercial Litigation and Specialty Insurance groups in the Toronto office at Lerners LLP.
- Spencer works on a variety of litigation matters including coverage disputes under fidelity insurance policies, shareholder disputes, business and contractual disputes, professional liability, and Administrative and Public Law involving tribunals and commissions.
- Spencer has experience before the Superior Court of Justice, Small Claims Court, the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, and the Landlord and Tenant Board.
- Dean’s Honor List, Western University (2013-2014)
- Francis Marie Clark Award in Law, Western University Faculty of Law (2018)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Called to the Ontario Bar (2019)
- Juris Doctor, Western University Faculty of Law (2018)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Genetics, Western University (2014)
Insights from LERNx