This 10-part series of monthly webinars, hosted by Lisa C. Munro, FCIArb, Q. Arb, Arbitrator and Editor of Arbitration Matters, is designed to offer you some basic training and “boots on the ground” support by providing practical guidance and valuable resources and explaining best practices to address key issues that commonly arise in arbitration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you’re arbitration counsel looking to strengthen your core knowledge, litigation counsel looking to build your arbitration practice expertise, or in-house counsel navigating tricky arbitration clauses, stand at ease – we’ve got your six!
HOW DO I ENLIST?
Click here to sign up on the double for Session 2: Ethical Issues Part 1: Best Practices for Arbitrator Interviews on November 10, from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Eastern.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical duties of arbitrators (independence and impartiality)
- Due diligence regarding arbitration candidates
- Dangers of ex partecommunications with arbitrator
- Pitfalls to avoid in pre-appointment communications
- How an arbitrator protects the integrity of the arbitration
This program contains 1 Professionalism Hour.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY SESSION?
A link to access the webinar will be sent to registrants on Tuesday, November 8th.
MISSED SESSION 1?
Click here to check it out!