Meet Pino J. CianfaraniHealth Law Lawyer
"Doctors are passionate about providing the best medical care and treatment to their patients. A lawyer with an understanding of the practice of medicine, along with the skills and knowledge of the legal and medical aspects of the claim, can minimize the stress, quickly identify and address the key issues resulting in a better outcome."
- Partner, Lerners LLP (2007)
- Associate lawyer, Lerners LLP (2000 to 2007)
- Completed articles clerking for the Office of the Chief Justice, Superior Court of Justice (1998-1999)
- Pino has appeared before the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Divisional Court, the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board, the Ontario Financial Services Commission and the Office of the Chief Coroner of Ontario.
- Certified as a Specialist in Civil Litigation by the Law Society of Ontario
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in Canada (2019-2022)
- Recognized and recommended by Lexpert as a leading lawyer in the area of Medical Negligence (2014-2017, 2021)
- Pino has gained a unique experience by completing his articles of clerkship with the Office of the Chief Justice, Superior Court of Justice
- The Advocates’ Society
- Ontario Bar Association
- Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Admitted to Ontario Bar (2000)
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School (1998)