Meet Jennifer O'DellHealth Law Lawyer
"If there’s a way to resolve my client’s legal issue by thinking outside of the box, I will find it. Being an effective advocate not only means knowing the legal system, but knowing my client. I genuinely enjoy both aspects of the job"
- Associate, Lerners LLP (2019 to Present)
- Blaney McMurtry LLP (2015-2018)
- Hughes Amys LLP (2014-2015)
- Articling Student, Delaney’s Law Firm (2012-2013)
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada: Ones to Watch (2022 Edition)
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2013
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2012
- B.A., McGill University, 2008
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocate’s Society
- Executive Member, Canadian Bar Association, Health Law Section (2022-2023)
- Executive Member, Ontario Bar Association, Health Law Section (2020-2022)
- Co-Chair, “Top Legal Pandemic issues for Health Care Providers”, Ontario Bar Association, November 16, 2021.
- Section Editor, Ontario Bar Association, Health Law Section, various articles and interviews (2021-2022).
- Co-Author, Privacy Through the Ages – A Review of Ontario’s Privacy Laws (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4), Lerners LLP, 2021