- Michelle has practised family law since her call to the Ontario bar in 2012. Her focus on family law allows her to harness her fierce determination and drive for the benefit of her clients. Michelle is unrelenting in driving her cases forward to conclusion so her clients can get back to focusing on their lives.
- Quickly identifying the issues, developing a clear plan to achieve her clients' goals, and moving ‘full steam ahead’ to bring cases to a positive conclusion is the key to Michelle’s success. Always prepared with a clear view of the end game, gives Michelle a leg up in negotiations. As a litigator, that same preparation and vision, along with her determination, serves her clients very well in the courtroom.
- Partner, Lerners LLP (2019 to present)
- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2017- 2019)
- Associate Lawyer, The Ross Firm (2013-2017)
- Articling Student, White, Duncan, Linton LLP (2011-2012
- University of Detroit Mercy Book Award, 2011 (Legal Remedies)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- South West Region Women’s Law Association
- Past Secretary-Treasurer, Huron Law Association
- Admitted to Ontario Bar (2012)
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) University of Windsor (2008)
Insights from LERNx