Courtney is a business law lawyer whose practice focuses on real estate and land development. She is devoted to providing timely and effective legal advice to her clients while building and developing strong relationships.
Growing up, Courtney played competitive softball, medaling in provincial and national championships. She was a member of Team Ontario Women’s Softball on several occasions and even competed at the Canada Summer games. She was also a scholar-athlete at the California University of Pennsylvania, playing NCAA Division II softball for the Vulcans from 2014-2018.
Today Courtney likes to remain active and still plays softball and hockey recreationally. She loves the outdoors and spending time with her Labrador Retrievers, Stanley and Blaze.
- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2022)
- Articling Student, Lerners LLP (2021-2022)
- Summer Student, Lerners LLP (2020)
- Admitted to Ontario Bar (2022)
- Juris Doctor, Western University Faculty of Law (2021)
- Bachelor of Arts, California University of Pennsylvania (2018)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association