Zach is an avid sports fan and is particularly interested in hockey, lacrosse and tennis. During his time at Western University, he was a member of the Western Men’s Lacrosse Team.
Zach is an associate in our London office. His practice focuses exclusively on dispute resolution, with a particular emphasis on health law, commercial litigation and class actions.
Zach’s health law practice involves the defence of civil claims alleging malpractice by a physician, and a range of matters before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
His commercial litigation practice involves a wide-range of business, contractual and commercial disputes and tort claims.
Zach assists in the representation of plaintiffs and defendants in the firm’s growing class action practice.
- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2021)
- Articling Student, Lerners LLP (2020-2021)
- Summer Student, Lerners LLP (2019)
- Scholar-Athlete, Western University (2011-2014, 2018)
- Harold G. Fox Entrance Scholarship, Western University (2017)
- Dean’s Honour List, Western University (2011-2014)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- J.D., Western University, Faculty of Law (2020)
- B.A., Honours Specialization – Kinesiology, Western University (2015)
Insights from LERNx