Joshua has developed a broad practice encompassing many aspects of health law and commercial litigation, including medical negligence, professional liability, professional regulation, employment, education, and other civil and regulatory matters.
Joshua recognizes that successful representation demands a tailored approach to the unique needs of each client. He brings empathy, tact, and a strategic mind to each situation so that he can effectively advocate on a client’s behalf.
Joshua represents a diverse set of health clients, including physicians, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, and other regulated healthcare professionals in regulatory matters before their professional colleges and in various civil matters. Joshua also assists healthcare organizations with multiple issues, including privacy breaches, consent and capacity, and professional liability matters.
Joshua also maintains a broad commercial litigation practice, working on a comprehensive set of civil matters for individuals and corporations. Joshua's commercial litigation practice also includes involvement in employment law matters, particularly in education, where he advises on professional liability and human rights issues.
- Ontario Bar Association – Member-At-Large – Health Law Section Executive
- Sinai Health Foundation – Member – Future Sinai
- Pro Bono Ontario – Volunteer
- Lerners LLP – Associate (2022-Present)
- Rosen Sunshine LLP – Associate (2019-2022)
- Teplitsky, Colson LLP –Associate (2019)
- Miller Thomson LLP – Summer Student/Student-at-Law (2016-2018)