Human Resources Coordinator
Application Deadline: November 23rd, 2018
Lerners is currently looking for an Human Resources ("HR") Coordinator to join its London Office.
Reporting to the Executive Director of HR, this position will be responsible for the coordination of general HR functions.
- Maintain up-to-date employee information records and various firm documents, such as firm calendar and organizational chart, with excellent attention to detail;
- Assist with the recruitment process and coordinate new hire and orientation documentation;
- Coordinate training for new and existing staff members;
- Coordinate internal and external firm related meetings;
- Assist with HR programs such as staff recognition and staff initiatives;
- Act as Secretary to the Health and Safety Committee which includes organizing meetings, coordinating meeting agendas and taking minutes;
- Assist with coordination of annual staff performance and development reviews;
- Assist with staff employee relations;
- Assist with the updating of firm policies and procedures, HR calendar, and responding to general inquiries on HR related topics;
- Coordinate staff continuing education programs;
- Coordinate firm activities such as on and off-site events;
- Performs various administrative tasks in support of the HR team such as electronic filing of confidential documents, reproduction of documents, payment of invoices;
- Drafting employee correspondence including letters of employment, formalized communications;
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Human Resources degree/certificate or Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation;
- 2-3 years of HR experience in a professional environment;
- Exceptional team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code and other related legislation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point, as well as a DMS;
- Knowledge of a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently, as well as in a fast-paced team environment.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your updated resume to email@example.com by November 23, 2018.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11, accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the process please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 519-672-4131 regarding accessibility in our London
Lerners LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace and encourages participation from all qualified applicants without discrimination.