Hostess position within our office services department
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
The London office of Lerners LLP has an opening for a full-time Hostess position within our Office Services Department.
In this position the successful candidate will be required to complete some or all of the following tasks:
Main Hostess Duties:
- servicing and upkeep of the lunchrooms, serveries and boardrooms;
- ability to frequently climb stairs and walk throughout and between the firm’s 3 buildings;
- ability to occasionally lift up to 20lbs;
- placing and handling catering and food orders;
- placing orders for supplies;
- booking boardrooms;
- effectively communicating with lawyers, staff and clients
Assistance with Mailroom, Reception and Courier Duties:
- collect, sort and deliver internal and external mail;
- process outgoing registered mail;
- deliver and pick up various materials from inter-city locations such as banks and law firms;
- reproduction of legal documents (photocopy) and binding;
- service of legal documents;
- scanning documents;
- answering a multi-line telephone console & transferring calls;
- accepting couriers;
- possess a valid full G driver’s license with a clean driving record
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and able to multi-task and be energetic and flexible. Applicants must also demonstrate an exceptional ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Candidates will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational/time management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please provide an updated resume by November 30, 2018.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11, accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the process please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 519-672-4131 regarding accessibility in our London
Lerners LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace and encourages participation from all qualified applicants without discrimination.