Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and play a major role in the development of the firm’s overall digital strategy (including firm brand and voice) and associated change management? Are you a creative and solution focused communications professional with a solid client-service approach?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and ready to engage firm members across the province in social media programming and campaigns, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the firm’s Social Media strategy and our digital footprint in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and drive business development.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Design, implement and measure digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
- Plan, create/write, and launch social media content on all firm social media platforms in all our offices;
- Maintain a strong online firm voice through social media, being mindful of various audiences for social media, and corresponding content and tone;
- Provide competitive intelligence on social media and digital marketing efforts;
- Monitor social media content of firm competitors to ensure that the firm is proactive in the posting of all social media content;
- Maintain firm websites ensuring all information is current. This also includes working with outside agencies where appropriate;
- Ongoing review of the firm’s websites to ensure optimal SEO practices are implemented throughout from both a content and technical perspective;
- Reviewing web search engine results for important keywords and working to ensure the firm is ranking in increasingly better positions;
- Create new webpages to support various marketing campaign efforts as required (events/rsvps);
- Develop strategies for marketing initiatives which involve social media and firm website content;
- Conduct audits of the firm’s digital marketing efforts, and track, analyze and develop meaningful marketing reports based on social media and website usage;
- Partner with internal teams and external providers to bring campaigns to life across all digital channels (including Facebook and Google advertisements);
- Support all lawyers by making recommendations on social media content to further optimize search objectives, to recommend new content work and to optimize existing content;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Work cooperatively within the marketing team and be able to contribute to the overall knowledge of the team;
- Design strategy to engage firm members at all levels with social media; and
- Coach, train and provide best practices for social media use by all firm members.
- Must be a solution-focused team player and self-starter, able to exhibit discretion and good judgment.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role. Strong preference will be given to candidates with professional services or agency experience.
- Post-Secondary certificate, degree or diploma in Corporate Communications, Marketing or a related field.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills for variety of professional and non-professional audiences.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with solid proofreading skills.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Experience with visual communication principles and knowledge of Adobe suite is an asset.
Location: Toronto or London
If you are interested in this position please provide an updated resume sent to email@example.com by April 9, 2021. Please use the subject line “Digital Marketing Specialist”.
All applications are appreciated and will be retained for six months. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11, accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation, please contact us by phone at 519-672-4131.
Lerners LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace and encourages participation from all qualified applicants without discrimination.