Commercial Litigation Law Clerk
Lerners' London office has an opportunity for a full-time Commercial Litigation Law Clerk with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Drafting motions and affidavits;
- Review of client documents and preparation of Affidavit of Documents;
- Reviewing transcripts and requesting undertakings;
- Trial preparation including preparation of Document Briefs;
- Scheduling witnesses, conducting witness interviews, and preparation of witness statements and briefs;
- Conducting corporate searches;
- Preparing Costs Outlines;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Maintaining an effective Bring Forward (BF) system.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently, as well as in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position please provide an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13, 2019.
All applications are appreciated and will be retained for six months. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by phone.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11,accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process.
Should you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the process please contact us by phone at 519-672-4131 regarding accessibility in our London Office.
Lerners LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace and encourages participation from all qualified applicants without discrimination.