The employment lawyers at Lerners are uniquely equipped to assist both employers and employees on a wide range of employment law issues. Whether you need assistance to review an employment agreement, or you are defending a wrongful dismissal claim, the lawyers at Lerners can assist you at every step of the way. We offer advice on managing workplace relationships and avoiding common employment law pitfalls. We can also help you draft employment contacts, termination clauses and business control agreements.
Our employment law services include:
- Review and drafting of workplace policies and procedures
- Review of employment contacts
- Review of termination documentation and wrongful dismissal claims
- Corporate reorganizations
- Employee related issues which include performance, disability, compensation, employment standards, human rights and Canada Labour Code hearings.
- Contractor agreements
- Privacy and Confidentiality Agreements
- Workplace investigations
Lerners offers services for both the employers and employee. Our work on both sides of the table provides us with valuable insight, and aids us in providing practical, cost-effective and quality services to our clients.