When a Deal Needs Doing, Lerners Business Lawyers Get It Done.
The Lerners business law group offers a depth of experience and range of expertise few other firms can match. As one of Southwestern Ontario’s largest firms, we’ve handled some of the region’s biggest and most complex business transactions.
Clients from a broad spectrum of industries, businesses large and small, public sector institutions, charities, not-for-profits, entrepreneurs and professionals rely on us for advice on everything from corporate governance to incorporation and trademark protection.
Your Path to Legal Clarity Starts Here
At Lerners, we’re here to help you succeed. No deal is too big, and no client too small. If you need assistance, feel free to review the qualifications of our business lawyers or contact us and we’ll be happy to refer you one.
- Agribusiness Law
- Automotive Law
- Aviation Law
- Banking and Financial Transactions Law
- Business Succession Planning & Family Trusts
- Cannabis Law
- Co-Operative Corporations Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Financing
- Debt Collection
- Educational and Institutional
- Employment & Human Rights Law
- Employment Contracts
- Equipment Leasing
- Incorporation and Business Organization
- Infrastructure and Construction Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Reorganization
- Municipal Law
- Not-for-Profit and Charitable Organizations Law
- Privacy and Governance Law
- Private Lending
- Professional Corporations Law
- Public Sector Bodies Law
- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Technology Law
- Trademarks and Copyrights
Southwestern Ontario85 Dufferin Ave.
- Toll free:
Toronto & GTA225 King Street West, Suite 1500
- Toll free:
Strathroy53 Front Street West
Waterloo Region9 Ahrens Street W