- Partner, Lerners LLP (2013 to present)
- Partner, Bastedo Stewart Smith (1997 to 2013)
- Bryan's practice is restricted to family law, including negotiation and preparation of complex financial agreements and settlements, and attendance as counsel in courts for conferences, motions, trials, appeals. Bryan has participated as counsel in many mediations and contested private arbitrations. Bryan's practice covers a broad range of family law issues, including custody, access, support and property issues. Bryan has significant experience and sophistication with complicated financial transactions relating to corporations and business structures, as well as income tax, pension issues, and valuation issues.
- Bryan has completed the Ministry of the Attorney General training to conduct mediations and arbitrations and is often retained by family law counsel on behalf of their clients to act as a mediator and arbitrator.
- Speaker, "When Forever Ends: The SSAG Revised User Guide and "Indefinite" Support", Ontario Bar Association's Institute program, Beyond the (New) Basics: Mastering the New Rules, Revised Guidelines, Amended Legislation, and Recent Cases in Family Law, February 2020
- Recognized as leading practitioner by Chambers High Net Worth Guide in the area of family/matrimonial law (2019 - 2020)
- Certified by Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Family Law
- Distinguished lawyer rating, Martindale Hubbell Canada
- Recognized as repeatedly recommended by Lexpert as a leading lawyer in family law
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in Canada since 2006
- Ontario Bar Association
- Admitted to Ontario Bar (1989)
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall, York University (1987)
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of Western Ontario (1984)