LERNERS’ RECOGNITION IN THE 2021 EDITION OF CHAMBERS CANADA
Lerners LLP has once again been honoured by Chambers Canada: Canada’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Congratulations to our six Lerners Leaders who have been recognized as leading practitioners in their fields.
- Andrea Plumb: Healthcare – Contentious
- Anne Spafford : Healthcare – Contentious
- Cynthia Kuehl: Healthcare – Contentious
- Earl A. Cherniak Q.C.: Most in Demand Arbitrators
- Peter Kryworuk: Healthcare – Contentious
- Robert Bell: Product Liability
Bryan Smith was also recognized as a leading practitioner in Family/Matrimonial – High Net Worth in the 2020 Chambers High Net Worth Guide, which was released earlier this year.
The firm has also been commended as a leader in the area of Healthcare-Contentious, noting that we are a “highly regarded group enjoying a strong reputation for health litigation”.
Each year, Chambers Canada publishes a guide to the leading lawyers and law firms in over 40 practice areas and specializations across Canada, compiled through peer and client research. Inclusion in the guide is based on legal ability, client service and business acumen.