When winning matters and the rules are complex there is no substitute for the advantage that comes from experience.
Class actions hold corporations and institutions accountable for their actions as well as their failure to act when it was their duty to do so. It is an opportunity for individuals to combine their voices and be heard on issues such as:
- Tainted food
- Defective medical devices
- Fraudulent financial practices
- Employment practices, and more
Your Path to Legal Clarity Starts Here
The experiences of our class action clients define our record of successful plaintiff cases. It is why we are consistently recommended and selected for class action lawsuits in Ontario. In fact, Lerners is one of the few firms in Ontario to actually conduct class action trials.
Lerners Plaintiff Class Actions Cases
- This proposed class action is brought on behalf of all those who, on August 17, 2008, were franchisees operating in Canada of the restaurant chain of which Mr. Submarine
- In this class action, the plaintiff, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Essex County (“ALS Society of Essex County”), alleges that The Corporation of the City of Windsor (“City