- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2015 to present)
- Associate Lawyer, Bales Beall LLP (2011-2015)
- Student-at-Law, Bales Beall LLP (2010-2011)
- Clinical Family Law, Queen’s University (Spring 2010)
- Caseworker, Queen’s Legal Aid (2007-2008)
Ryan’s commitment to client service is unrivaled. His practice is focused on family law and he has wide experience in dealing with complex support and property issues both inside and outside of the courtroom. He has an array of experience in dealing with high conflict situations on the one hand and amicable family law negotiations and resolutions on the other. Ryan’s attention to detail and personal approach to client service is an asset to all of his clients.
Ryan has worked as junior counsel on several high-profile and precedent setting cases. He has significant experience in the preparation and negotiation of domestic contracts, financial statements, pleadings, mediation and conference briefs, and motion materials.
- "Lawyers back Family Law Act change, but say disability definition may become issue", The Lawyer's Daily, November 24, 2017
- "Service of Family Process Abroad Must Comply with Hague Convention", The Lawyer's Daily, August 4, 2017
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (2011)
- Juris Doctor, Queen’s University, Faculty of Law (2010)
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours, University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts and Science (2006)
Ryan takes pleasure in travelling to various cultural destinations around the globe (think Anthony Bourdain 'Parts Unknown') which have been inspired, in large part, by his various studies abroad. He enjoys live theatre, concerts, fashion shows, fitness and healthy living initiatives.