Knowledge is power.
We understand our clients’ industries and businesses. The depth of understanding ensures we achieve the best possible outcome in any business dispute.
Our formula for success in managing our clients’ business disputes is simple. First, we combine our best innovative and experienced lawyers to create the right team for each situation. Then, the team concentrates on identifying our clients’ needs. And finally, we apply common sense, creativity and fierce advocacy to reach the best possible outcome.
Your Path to Legal Clarity Starts Here
Our team of seasoned and committed Commercial Litigation lawyers collectively possesses extensive experience in virtually every type of business dispute. Our group is particularly well versed in litigating disputes in the areas listed below.
- Aboriginal Law
- Administrative and Public Law, Constitutional Law, Tribunals and Commissions
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditor Remedies
- Breach of Confidence
- Business and Contractual Disputes
- Commercial Arbitrations
- Commercial Tenancies & Real Estate Litigation
- Competition Litigation
- Construction Lien Disputes
- Construction Law and Disputes
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Shareholder Disputes
- Employment and Labour Disputes
- Estates & Guardianship Litigation
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Professional Negligence and Discipline
- Securities and Investment Dealer Litigation
Lerners Commercial Litigation Cases
- Represented the respondent in successfully challenging a contempt motion brought in connection with a contractual dispute over maintenance work on an aircraft engine.
- Represented sponsors of family class immigrants who, for reasons beyond their control, had defaulted on undertakings they had given to the federal and Ontario governments to repay social