Opening in Office Services Department
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2018
The London office of Lerners has an opening for a full-time position within our Office Services Department.
In this position the successful candidate will be required to complete some or all of the following tasks:
Hostess and Reception Duties:
- servicing and upkeep of the lunchrooms, serveries and boardrooms;
- placing and handling catering and food orders;
- placing orders for supplies;
- answering a multi-line telephone console & transferring calls;
- accepting couriers;
- booking boardrooms;
- effectively communicating with lawyers, staff and clients.
Mailroom and Courier Duties:
- collect, sort and deliver internal and external mail;
- process outgoing registered mail;
- deliver and pick up various materials from inter-city locations such as banks and law firms;
- reproduction of legal documents (photocopy) and binding;
- service of legal documents;
- scanning documents.
The successful candidate will possess a valid full G driver’s license; will be a self-starter and able to multi-task; and be energetic and flexible. Applicants will demonstrate an exceptional ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment; possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational/time management skills; and have experience with technology.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your updated resume to email@example.com by June 30, 2018.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11, accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the process please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 519-672-4131 regarding accessibility