Junior Accident Benefits Clerk
Application Deadline: May 18th, 2018
With offices in London and Toronto, Lerners LLP provides a full range of legal services throughout Southwestern Ontario. Lerners is one of Ontario’s largest and most respected full-service law firms. Lerners maintains an attractive work environment with excellent support services and state-of-the-art technology, in addition to a competitive compensation package.
We have an opportunity for a Junior Accident Benefits Clerk.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Draft various correspondence;
- Ability to work on LAT and OCF forms;
- Request and review documentation;
- Submit various applications, expenses, medicals, etc. and updating specials lists
- Organize/Maintain an effective bring forward system;
- Communicate daily with clients, adjusters, treatment providers, and counsel;
- General file maintenance;
- Pay invoices related to accident benefits;
- Schedule appointments, mediations, pre-hearings, etc. for LAT;
Knowledge of Primafact is a definite asset for this position.
The ideal candidate for this position must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a fast-paced team with an emphasis on delivering excellent service to our clients. The role requires time management, organization skills and attention detail. You will have excellent communication skills (grammar, oral and written), the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position please apply by May 18, 2018 to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 2335
London, ON N6A 4G4
All applications are appreciated and will be retained for six months. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lerners LLP is a barrier-free workplace. Additional accommodations are available to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation at our London office, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519.672.4131.
Lerners LLP is committed to diversity and inclusion in its workplace and encourages participation from all qualified applicants without discrimination.