Full-time Scanner/Coder opening in our Data Conversion Team
Application Deadline: September 29th, 2017
We have an opening for a full-time Scanner/Coder in our Data Conversion Team (DCT).
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Reviewing file material and instructions for each project;
- Scanning documents in paper format;
- Loading documents in electronic format;
- Creating searchable PDF load files;
- Organizing outgoing work for coding;
- Working in eScan-It and Eclipse to import original data files;
- Unitizing documents as per department or program (Eclipse, Primafact, and Caselogistix) standards;
- Exporting images and metadata according to project instructions.
- Reviewing coding instructions;
- Coding of records according to standards;
- Creation of Affidavits of Documents;
- Completion of quality control checks;
- Working in Eclipse, Primafact and Caselogistix;
- Maintenance and management of databases;
- Following project management principles;
- Data entry in project management systems;
- Working cohesively as part of a team;
- Communicating effectively with legal teams regarding projects.
- Experience in a like position is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Capacity to handle high-pressure situations and deadlines;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to new software, technologies and processes easily;
- Technical knowledge is an asset;
- Strong time efficiency skills;
- Knowledge of docketing and docketing systems an asset;
- Knowledge of Lerners applications is an asset (iPro Eclipse, eScan-It, Caselogistix, Primafact);
- Legal knowledge (Law Clerk Course or similar is an asset);
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Lerners LLP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are interested please apply by September 29th, 2017 to:
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 2335
London, ON N6A 4G4
All applications are appreciated and will be retained for six months. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11, accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Should you require accommodation in order to fully participate in the process please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 519-672-4131 regarding accessibility in our London Office.